Point Pleasant or Ritchie County Duals?

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
brentsams

Point Pleasant or Ritchie County Duals?

Postby brentsams » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:40 am

I'm trying to decide which tournament to pop in on. Does anyone have a list of teams for Ritchie County.

Here are the teams listed for Point Pleasant: Teams: St.Albans, Riverside, Nitro, Musselman, Bishop Fenwick, Greenbrier East, Woodrow Wilson, Winfield, Oak Hill, Liberty Raleigh, Shady Spring, Sissonville, Capital, Herbert Hoover, Point Pleasant, Wahama

Thanks - Brent

Bearhugger

Re: Point Pleasant or Ritchie County Duals?

Postby Bearhugger » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:58 am

brentsams wrote:I'm trying to decide which tournament to pop in on. Does anyone have a list of teams for Ritchie County.

Here are the teams listed for Point Pleasant: Teams: St.Albans, Riverside, Nitro, Musselman, Bishop Fenwick, Greenbrier East, Woodrow Wilson, Winfield, Oak Hill, Liberty Raleigh, Shady Spring, Sissonville, Capital, Herbert Hoover, Point Pleasant, Wahama

Thanks - Brent

The Point Pleasant Duals look pretty good to me.

1. How full of a roster does Musselman have? I hope it is full.
2. Winfield has a 195 off to a good start.
3. Who will be Point's 195? How are they going to resolve their A and B team situation.
4. Is Riverside's Holstien back in action yet? How is he looking at 285.
5. The top AAA region 3 teams will be here. Who surfaces as the eventual champion?
6. Woodrow has a 285 pounder due back that placed 4th in the state. He was really a 220 pounder but strong, fast and athletic. How do he and Holstien get along?
7. It appears Capital has only one wrestler. Is this true? Buy this kid lunch and tell him he has more character than any of the other 1,275 kids in that school.
8. Does a particular school have significant issues in making weight?
9. How is Hoover looking despite not having a school building? Do they have their 8 state tournament qualifiers back on the mat including GW tranfer Rollyson? Is Rollyson at 195? How do things go with Rollyson, Safford/Roach and Hale?
10. Woodrow has a 182 pounder due back that was 6th in the state. Will he be at 195 to join the crew listed above?
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

aaacoach42

Re: Point Pleasant or Ritchie County Duals?

Postby aaacoach42 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:07 pm

I can only give information to four of these.

2. Winfield has a 195 off to a good start.

He is good and should defiantly see the podium this year.

4. Is Riverside's Holstien back in action yet? How is he looking at 285.

You could see him in action this weekend. We expect big things this year.

5. The top AAA region 3 teams will be here. Who surfaces as the eventual champion?

I may be a little biased here, but Riverside all the way.

6. Woodrow has a 285 pounder due back that placed 4th in the state. He was really a 220 pounder but strong, fast and athletic. How do he and Holstien get along?

Darryl has won every time, I do not expect that to change, but the young man from WW is very solid.

Return to “High School Wrestling”