Free WVU Wrestling Tickets

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
KBratke

Free WVU Wrestling Tickets

Postby KBratke » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:51 am

This season middle and high school wrestling coaches can receive free tickets for their coaching staff and wrestlers. All you need to do is complete the form below and return it to me or Noah Smith, whose information is on the form.

https://wvusports.com/documents/2021/11 ... x?id=21529

You can do this for as many duals as you would like. You can find our home schedule below.

November 13 - Oklahoma
December 10 - Glenville State
December 20 - Cleveland State and Chattanooga
January 16 - Oklahoma State and Columbia
February 12 - Utah Valley
February 18 - Wyoming

This weekend we host defending Big 12 champion Oklahoma and it's also Dollar Day so tickets for everyone are just $1 along with select concession items. The first 1,000 fans will also receive gold shakers.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me at kyle.bratke@mail.wvu.edu or 304-293-9844. Best of luck this season coaches and we hope to see you in the Coliseum.

Let's Go Mountaineers!

Bearhugger

Re: Free WVU Wrestling Tickets

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:17 pm

KBratke wrote:This season middle and high school wrestling coaches can receive free tickets for their coaching staff and wrestlers. All you need to do is complete the form below and return it to me or Noah Smith, whose information is on the form.

https://wvusports.com/documents/2021/11 ... x?id=21529

You can do this for as many duals as you would like. You can find our home schedule below.

November 13 - Oklahoma
December 10 - Glenville State
December 20 - Cleveland State and Chattanooga
January 16 - Oklahoma State and Columbia
February 12 - Utah Valley
February 18 - Wyoming

This weekend we host defending Big 12 champion Oklahoma and it's also Dollar Day so tickets for everyone are just $1 along with select concession items. The first 1,000 fans will also receive gold shakers.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me at kyle.bratke@mail.wvu.edu or 304-293-9844. Best of luck this season coaches and we hope to see you in the Coliseum.

Let's Go Mountaineers!

Great move on WVU's part!! WVU needs to do everything they can to attract the interest of all talented wrestlers WV has to offer. On the other hand, WVU needs to be aware of all of WV's best wrestlers.

Although WVU's starting lineup is evolving, it appears that there are 4 varsity wrestlers from WV. That is 40% of the varsity line up.

Good luck up there Kyle. Keep that marketing department in line.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”